Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Favorites: Blogs I’m Reading

I’ve been doing some housekeeping to my trusty iGoogle reader lately.  Adding in new inspirational / DIY / marketing / crafting / you-name-it blog feeds to keep me motivated and feeling creative. This reminded me that I have been thinking about sharing some of my favorite new blogs with YOU, in the hope that you'll also enjoy their offerings and spark your inner creative self.

Spending time as a designer (web, print, social, etc.) means finding colorful inspiration in sometimes surprising places is good for me.  I think that’s part of the reason I enjoy DIY craft and style blogs.  Lots of color, texture, creativity.  Although they leave me with more than a few too many “I want to do that” projects on my list, I enjoy them!


One of my favorite new finds? A Beautiful Mess blog.  She can transform a white t-shirt into a sophisticated part of your “look” or show you how to make wall art of out paint samples. 
Hop over to her blog for your daily fill of creative goodness: http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com.

Enjoy!

Laura is a marketing professional and blogger who has been active in social media since 2005.  If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to this blog via Email or  RSS. Laura can also be found on Twitter (@LauraCatherineO), Facebook, and LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment