Monday, January 17, 2011

I have a dream...

Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day...

I was born in the same year that Dr. King was assassinated.  I never saw or heard him outside of film clips and audio sound bites.  One thing that I do know is that he personified hope and determination delivered with a reverence and motivation that inspired people to act.

To borrow a quote from Dr. King...I have a dream...

I have a dream that...
  • banking resolves its identity problem
  • senior executives finally realize the power of marketing
  • the customer experience becomes king
  • banks and CUs focus their attention to the outside threats to the ENTIRE industry
  • margins increase and LLRs decrease
Here's a tip of my hat to Dr. King and a wish for everyone to have a tremendous 2011!

Cheers!

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment