Friday, September 3, 2010

September already, really?


I honestly can’t believe it’s the first week of September! I mean I saw June 1st, July 1st and August 1st come and go…but boy, September already? Good things come with September: school starts, football starts, apple cider, the leaves will begin to change, and fall is in the air, I could go on and on. 

September also means there are only 3 months following until the end of the year. How is the rest of 2010 going to shape up for you? Personally, professionally take a look at the calendar. Are there goals you set at the beginning of the year that have fallen off your to-do list? Have new goals appeared on your list? With the change of the calendar maybe now is a good time to look at those goals and reprioritize them for the final stretch of the year. Think of what you set out to accomplish in 2010 and how do those goals help with that accomplishment? Let’s get there together!

Here I thought when the kids went back to school things would start to slow down. I was only kidding myself. What that really meant was I could finally dive deeper into work.

Some give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before.
 -Polybius

No comments:

Post a Comment