Monday, December 24, 2007

Help from my family

Here I sit in Michigan, working from the breakfast nook table with my dad on his laptop to my right. My mom in the kitchen perpetually cleaning and my brother and husband in the room discussing the size of geese floating on the river and what a lucky man Regis Philbin is to get to look at Kelly Ripa every day. Seriously.

So, I thought I would get a little marketplace perspective from two boomers, a Y-er and an X-er. I asked for a brilliant idea for my blog today and got this advice:

"Why do you have to buy 10 hot dogs but you can only buy buns in packages of 8?" As contributed by my husband...the X-er.

Followed by my brother's (the Y-er) two cents, "Whatever happened to G.I. Joe. Kids don't have any good cartoons to watch anymore." He doesn't even have kids!

My dad replied with, "Why are you working on Christmas Eve?" To which my mom replied, "What is a blog?" They are the Boomers.

It is with much regret that I must share with you that nobody had a brilliant idea to share in my blog today...including me!

Here is my holiday wish to you all. May the holiday season find you safe and happy and the new year be filled with marketing brilliance, lots of deposits and guaranteed ROI.

Merry Christmas!!
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment