Monday, December 17, 2007

2008 Marketing Resolutions

It is almost impossible to think that the end of the year is only two weeks away. To echo Bruce's comments from a couple of posts ago, where did the 4th of July go? As promised last week, I want to ante up for 2008 with my Top 5 Marketing New Year's Resolutions! Let's dig in:

5. I will blog weekly. Yes, that's right, I am re-re-committing to this blog and will share marketing wisdom with you weekly. If you take a minute to vote on the right hand side of this blog, I will be sure to share expertise with you in those categories.

4. My blogs will be shorter but pack a bigger punch. Need I say more?

3. I will communicate the MarketMatch message more clearly. This will probably hold true to most of you: We can do it all for our clients, but do they know that? Find a short, easy way to tell them and tell them often.

2. I will be more involved. So for you MarketMatch followers, you know we are headquartered in Ohio...but did you know we are a national company? I work from our Denver, Colorado offices. I will get involved more regionally so that all of you in my neck of the woods can get to know me, trust me, and hopefully find value in what I can do for your institution.

And the #1 thing I will accomplish this year is....

1. The return on the MarketMatch investment will more than 100%...no excuses, and I will put my money where my mouth is. (This is where I put the disclosure that the ROI guarantee is a rebate on the difference when the program is executed as recommended, etc. Email me at: jrowland@marketmatch.com for more information).

Thanks for your readership, and here's to a great 2008!!!

Cheers,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment