Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Could Be Your Next Member/Customer!


Are you looking for new members or customers?


Now, I don’t want to brag … but on paper, I look like a pretty darn good member!!! 

And you know how many times I’ve heard from my credit union aside from my monthly statement?

Exactly never!
  • No phone calls
  • No "thank you" notes
  • No product offers 

Why?  My best guess is one of two reasons:
  1. I’m loyal and already have everything with them, so why waste the resources to communicate to me.
  2. They’re so focused on growth and acquisition that they don’t even know how good they have it with me.

I can think of several reasons my credit union should treat me REALLY nice:
  • I’ll be paying off one auto loan this summer
  • The other auto loan is more than 3 years old
  • I don’t have any CDs or Money Markets with them (they should assume that I have some somewhere)
  • The summer “Honey Do” list includes several big ticket items
  • And most importantly ….

The competition is calling!

Are you making the same mistakes?
  • Do you know who your best customers/members are?
  • Do you know where the opportunities are with them?
  • How are you communicating to them?
  • What are you doing to make sure they stay?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MarketMatch is a full-service marketing firm, dedicated to the credit union and community banking community.  We utilize knowledge-based strategies to help you FOCUS on the efforts that will generate the greatest  MOMENTUM for your organization and demonstrate RESULTS with our written ROI Guarantee.

Want to learn more?  Enroll in the MarketMatch eCollege!  Smart online sessions delivered with CFMP credits, tactical advice and a game plan for success!


No comments:

Post a Comment