Monday, January 18, 2010

Time to Reflect...

Greetings!

Today is Martin Luther King day and the moment cause me to stop and reflect.  One of the most stirring speeches that I have ever heard from Dr. King's speech in Washington that is commonly referred to as "O have a Dream"  Knowing how powerful that speech is in recorded versions, I can only imagine the power of hearing it live and being part of the scene that day.

However, if people had only "heard" it and not internalized the message, it would have all been simply words delivered with passion.

I a very passionate about what I do...and believe it comes out in everything that I do.  However, I want to share with you a few "dreams" that I have...some for banking and some personal:
  • I have a dream that my daughter will be free of seizures
  • I have a dream that my son will continue to fulfill his unending potential
  • I have a dream that my family continues to be blessed
  • I have a dream that my clients will continue to be successful and internalize our messages
  • I have a dream that banking continues to grow in seeing the world from the customer view
These are all words right now...but the focus of my 2010.

My mantra for the year?

From Great Challenge, comes the Challenge to be Great!

I will be great this year....join me on the journey?

Cheers!

Bruce Clapp

No comments:

Post a Comment