Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pro Bowl

Greetings!

Getting ready to watch the NFL's Pro Bowl...and yawning at the same time.

They have moved the Pro Bowl to the week before the Super Bowl to try and add some spice and interest in the game.  Need to move on to idea #2!

The All-Star Game in Major League Baseball is exciting...they engage the fan's, interact with them, and its a playful (but serious) game. The Pro Bowl?  Whiny millionaires on vacation.

So, I am up for creating a "Pro Bowl, All-Start, of MVP" of bank and credit unioning marketing.  Any one want to step up and offer a nominee??

Here is my initial list...
  • David Kreiman
  • Michelle Willis
  • Samantha Strickland
Of course....I cannot vote for MarketMatch (but I think we rank really high!)

I am accepting votes and nominees through Friday...and then I will repost the winning list!

Cheers!

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment