Monday, October 19, 2009

Thinking...

OK...I am in Minneapolis for a big meeting tomorrow and I am thinking.  Lots of times that is dangerous....give me too much time and I am thinking up new presentations, articles, projects....all really cool stuff!
So tonight I am thinking about 2010.  What will we do that leads us ahead?  What new projects will we undertake?  What exciting new clients will we have the benefit to work with?  What will we reflect back on next December that makes us smile?

The good news is that the answers to each of these are ahead of us...and we can make each of them happen and shape them as we like...with a little forethought and planning.

So that is my post tonight...spend time thinking about the possibilities and the potential and then put a plan in place to make them happen.  Think big!!

I have a favorite saying that I will share with you...."Expect the stars and accept the moon."  The morale of the saying-- think bigger and accept big.  You CAN make it happen!

Here's to charting your 2010...and having success and fun along the way!

Cheers!

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment