Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time Flies!

So, it's Tuesday already. I am officially a day behind in blogging, but you already knew that. I have been racking my brain to come up with another clever blog idea. A nugget of wisdom hidden in some random, run of the mill day. But it's been quiet here. I need to enlist your help.

We have been racking our brains to come up with a way to make our corner of the blogosphere a little more interactive, more engaging and more exciting. Yup, I just admitted that I think I am boring you.

So, here's what I want to know...WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW! I can give you stories of real-life experiences that apply to us as marketing executives and help you understand why it's important. However, if it isn't relevant to you, why bother?

I am asking you for your ideas. Hot topics you would like some perspective on. Insight on a challenge you are facing. Or maybe you do want to hear me/us ramble about a relevant experience we've had. Regardless, we want to hear from you. Submit a comment to this posting with your ideas and we will help you out.

Make it a great week!
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment