Monday, August 29, 2011

A Monday Motivational Moment

Greetings....

Hope you all had a GREAT weekend.  Friday night was the start of high school football...my son's Senior season!  While the game didn't turn out on our winning side, it still provided plenty of fun and motivation for next week.

While sitting in the stands, I read the back of a t-shirt from a fellow Northmont parent.  It was a quote from a long-time Northmont soccer coach that had coached hundreds of area youth and unfortunately passed away recently.

The quote made me stop in my tracks and think about a lot of things...and the reach for greatness was one of those items.

So, for Monday morning...I share a quote to help each of us reach for greatness!

  • Celebrate your accomplishments loudly... yet set the bar a bit higher each time you reach success.

Cheers!

Bruce Clapp

No comments:

Post a Comment