Monday, November 30, 2009

An Adventure in Product Development

Today I head off on an adventure....in product development and travel.

I am heading to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to be the keynote speaker at a conference for Asian bankers on product development.

The adventure will be in two parts....the journey and back and the interaction with bankers from 1/2 a world away.  One thing that I have learned from all of my international travels is that banking is banking, regardless of the geography.  The timing of issues may be different, but the issues are widely the same!

So, I am delivering a comprehensive set of sessions on the product development and management process that keys on customer communication, internal engagement, and meeting the needs of your targets...universal topics that are mission critical to product mangement.

I will keep everyone posted on my travels and adventures...

Cheers!

Bruce Clapp

No comments:

Post a Comment